Foundation Assessment Schedule
The following Foundation full year assessment schedule and scope and sequence have been extracted from the Foundation Screening & Tracking Manual. Within this download, outlines
Difficulty Acquiring the Alphabet Sounds – ScreenIn-depth Screens (when students are slow to progress or are experiencing difficulties) with acquiring their alphabet sounds.
This screen has been designed to identify why students are not progressing or why they are experiencing difficulties acquiring skills. The screens highlight what additional
Foundation Pre-Literacy ScreenRevised for 2020.
The Foundation Pre-Literacy Screens have been designed to profile the acquisition of core literacy precursor skills that will impact later reading, spelling and phonic development.
Early Reading Screen – FoundationTracking the emergence of early decoding and word reading.
The Early Reading Screen – Foundation is designed to track the emergence of decoding and word reading. The screen can be used to track skill
Essential Foundation Literacy Starter Pack
Essential Foundation Literacy Starter Pack
Essential Foundation Literacy Starter Pack – School License
School licensing options are currently being developed to allow schools to share products with staff electronically (e.g. saved on servers or accessible within online platforms) and will be available soon. If you would like to be notified when this offering is available, please express your interest here.
This download outlines how PLD programs link to the ACARA National Curriculum year level content descriptions.
PLD’s Alignment to the Australian National CurriculumHow does PLD align to the Australian National Curriculum?
In the attached download we have outlined where PLD applies to each year level, the content code and descriptor and the related PLD programs.
Books: PLD’s books may only be used by the Authorised Purchaser, and the Authorised Purchaser’s students, and only in conjunction with classes taken by the Authorised Purchaser. PLD’s books may be photocopied up to 10% per year for use only by the Authorised Purchaser. The Authorised Purchaser is defined as the original purchaser of the PLD materials.
eBooks: PLD’s eBooks may only be used by the Authorised Purchaser, and the Authorised Purchaser’s students, and only in conjunction with classes taken by the Authorised Purchaser. The Authorised Purchaser is defined as the original purchaser of the PLD eBook. Under the ‘Statutory Educational License’ the authorised purchaser can:
- View the eBook as a whole or in part
- Copy the eBook to their personal drive or locally on their device
- Display the eBook on your Interactive Whiteboard, projector or smart TV, for the purpose of teaching the students in their own classroom
- Photocopy or print up to 10% of the eBook per year, for use with the students in their classroom(s).
School Licences: A School Licence is a multi-user subscription to a PLD resource, such as a book or program, in a digital and printable format that is accessible via the ‘My Subscription’ section of the PLD website. A School Licence is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and can be used by an unlimited number of teachers within a school. When bought under a School Licence:
- Resources are accessible in digital, flipbook format, which teachers can access from anywhere, at any time, on any device via the PLD website.
- The resources can be used by any amount of teachers in that school.
- Multiple teachers can access the resources simultaneously.
- The resource is available to print, subject to the standard 10% per year limitation as per Australian Copyright law.
- Updated versions of resources will be automatically accessible to users with a current licence for free, ensuring all users have access to the latest versions of resources.
- Resources are stored centrally and accessed via a secure login account on the PLD website. Thus, all currently subscription resources are accessible in the one convenient place, making resources extremely easy to find. Moreso, the school license offering eradicates the frustration of lost or misplaced resources and programs which happens often with hardback books.
Additional information can be accessed via the following links:Books: https://support.pld-literacy.org/en-au/article/plds-printed-electronic-materials-how-can-they-be-used-can-i-share-them-with-a-friendcolleague-9lk4y/
PLD’s Copyright Policy: https://support.pld-literacy.org/en-au/article/copyright-and-terms-of-use-of-pld-literacy-15tkcer/
People who viewed this also viewed...
Pre-literacy Flip Books
$204.00 – $259.60
Are you looking for an explicit time-efficient way to teach segmenting CVC words, blending onset and rime, blending three phonemes and alphabet phonics concepts? Then
Ultimate Literacy & Oral Language Foundation PLD Starter Pack
$730.00 – $926.20A complete suite of resources for the Foundation Year including Oral Language, Literacy and Movement and Motor.
This ULTIMATE Foundation Starter Pack contains all of what PLD believes to be our essential resources for the Foundation year. In this Foundation year of
Essential Foundation Oral Language Starter Pack
$260.00 – $330.00Oral language bundle of resources for news telling, oral comprehension, semantics and language games.
Within the Foundation Year, students should be taught how to verbalise the vocabulary for a range of semantic groups, generate sentences for writing relatively independently