$75.00 ex. GST $82.50 Incl. GST
A junior primary approach to instructing letter formation in FOUNDATION FONT.
Simple and easy to use, the resource targets letter formation in a junior primary manner.
- Designed by an Occupational Therapist.
- Provides clear guidelines on getting ready for writing, correct pencil grip and posture.
- Provides multiple opportunities to rehearse letter recognition and formation skills.
- Provides verbal cues for each lower case letter. Also includes upper case and number formation prompts and verbal cues.
- Provides new verbal cues to use when introducing line placement of letters.
- Foundation Font
- Guidelines for instruction of correct line placement of letters.
- Assessment formats to review skill development.
Step 2 has been created for use in the Foundation Year – Pre-primary (WA), Prep. (QLD, VIC, TAS), Reception (SA), Transition (SA).
Click HERE to view Step 1 for the Early Years – Kindergarten (WA, QLD, SA, TAS) and Preschool (ACT, NT, NSW, VIC).
Note: This publication can be opened in full.
Step 1: Hover over the thumbnail of the cover.
Step 2: When VIEW appears, double click.
Step 3: Scroll through and view the entire publication.
Letter Formation for Little People – Step 1
An early childhood approach to instructing letter formation in FOUNDATION FONT.
Developed by an Occupational Therapist, this easy-to-use resource contains an early childhood approach to developing positive letter formation skills. The process commences by targeting letter