A junior primary approach to instructing letter formation.
Simple and easy to use, the resource targets letter formation in a junior primary manner.
- Designed by an Occupational Therapist.
- Provides clear guidelines on getting ready for writing, correct pencil grip and posture.
- Provides multiple opportunities to rehearse letter recognition and formation skills.
- Provides verbal cues for each lower case letter. Also includes upper case and number formation prompts and verbal cues.
- Provides new verbal cues to use when introducing line placement of letters.
- Guidelines for instruction of correct line placement of letters.
- Assessment formats to review skill development.
Note: This publication can be opened in full.
Step 1: Hover over the thumbnail of the cover.
Step 2: When VIEW appears, double click.
Step 3: Scroll through and view the entire publication.