$75.00 ex. GST $82.50 Incl. GST
Product Support Video
A program for 5 to 6 year olds that addresses CVC words in 4 progressive steps.
Designed by a Speech Pathologist for use in schools and the home, this resource presents a progressive approach to decoding (or “sounding-out”) some of the earliest reading words. It also provides ample practice reading simple regular alphabet words.
- Includes activities for both single word and sentence reading.
- Includes 10 game variations for the game boards.
- 78 x Single Word Reading Colour Cards
- 42 x Sentence Reading Colour Cards
- 2 x A3 Colour Game Boards
This product is also available in eBook format here.
National Curriculum Statement Click to reveal
Interpreting, analysing, evaluating - Reading processes - Read predictable texts, practicing phrasing and fluency and monitor meaning using concepts about print and emerging contextual, semantic grammatical and phonic knowledge
Related Blog Posts
Stay up to date with the latest news, discussions
and views from the PLD Literacy team.