$65.00 ex. GST $71.50 Incl. GST
Product Support Video
A program to develop single word decoding and spelling skills for students operating at Stage 1. For targeted small groups and home programs.
Designed by a Speech Pathologist, this game-based approach focuses on helping children to decode and spell single words.
- Recommended 15 minutes a day of word attack games and activities.
- Four learning targets address the development of regular:
– Alphabetic CVC word decoding and spelling
– CVC word decoding and spelling incorporating early Stage 1 phonic concepts (e.g. sh, ch, th, oo, ee, ck)
– CCVC and CVCC word decoding and spelling
– CVC word decoding and spelling incorporating late Stage 1 phonic concepts (e.g. ing, ay, or, ar, ai, all, wh, qu)
- Provides multiple opportunities for students to learn ‘decoding and sound-out as you spell’ skills.
National Curriculum Statement Click to reveal
Expressing and developing ideas - Spelling - Know that regular one syllable words are made up of letters and common letter clusters that correspond to the sounds heard, and how to use visual memory to write high frequency words
Related Blog Posts
Stay up to date with the latest news, discussions
and views from the PLD Literacy team.