$65.00 ex. GST $71.50 Incl. GST
A program to develop single word decoding and spelling skills for students operating at Stage 1. For targeted small groups and home programs.
Designed by a Speech Pathologist, this game-based approach focuses on helping children to decode and spell single words.
- Recommended 15 minutes a day of word attack games and activities.
- Four learning targets address the development of regular:
– Alphabetic CVC word decoding and spelling
– CVC word decoding and spelling incorporating early Stage 1 phonic concepts (e.g. sh, ch, th, oo, ee, ck)
– CCVC and CVCC word decoding and spelling
– CVC word decoding and spelling incorporating late Stage 1 phonic concepts (e.g. ing, ay, or, ar, ai, all, wh, qu)
- Provides multiple opportunities for students to learn ‘decoding and sound-out as you spell’ skills.
National Curriculum Statement Click to reveal
Expressing and developing ideas - Spelling - Know that regular one syllable words are made up of letters and common letter clusters that correspond to the sounds heard, and how to use visual memory to write high frequency words
People also bought…
Phonic and sight word sequence$65.00 ex. GST $71.50 Incl. GST
A planning document for scheduling graded spelling lists for 5 to 11 year olds.
Designed by a Speech Pathologist, this resource is essentially a planning document for scheduling graded spelling lists within a classroom setting. A structured scope and
Teaching the first 100 sight words$75.00 ex. GST $82.50 Incl. GST
A program for 5 to 7 year olds that presents strategies for teaching the first 100 sight words.
Designed by a Speech Pathologist, this resource (78 pages) contains flash cards, games and assessments to assist teaching the reading and spelling of the first 100 sight words.
Stage 1 phonic charts$35.00 ex. GST $38.50 Incl. GST
A resource designed for students aged 5-7 years of age or at a stage 1 level
The charts can be utilised for the purpose of display or as flash cards. Each set, extends phonic knowledge, whilst highlighting the sound structure and
Stage 1 phonic dictation$75.00 ex. GST $82.50 Incl. GST
Learning to apply phonic knowledge to extended writing tasks.
The program develops the ability to transfer phonic and spelling skills into extended reading and written tasks. Short presentation formats outline dictation only. Extended formats