School-Based Professional Development allows schools to educate whole-school staff at one time on your premises or online. The content for each session is tailored to address the specific needs of an individual school. We have a number of consultancy options available:
- School-Based Professional Development (full day, half day or one-to-two hour staff meetings)
- Coaching consults (face-to-face, Skype, and Google Hangouts)
- Small group or individual ‘coaching’ held at PLD
In order to facilitate your booking please fill out either the online booking form or the downloadable paper-based form options below. The most time-efficient way to confirm your booking is through the online booking form.
- Step 1: From the drop-down menu, select the type of booking you require eg full day, half-day, a two-hour session.
- Step 2: On the interactive calendar below select the date and start time for your booking and confirm. Note: The calendar is set to Perth time, travel from 116 Parry Street, Perth 6000 will need to be accounted for.
- Step 3: Enter your details and provide us with as much information as possible so the follow-up call will be tailored to suit your specific requirements. When you are finished schedule the event. Note: This is a provisional booking only.
- Step 4: PLD will call you to discuss your booking and confirm your expectations from the session. We will provide you with an invoice for the booking, a 20% deposit will be required to secure the date.
- Step 5: Your booking is confirmed once PLD receives the 20% deposit.
- Step 1: Download one of the PDF booking forms below.
- School-based Professional Development Booking Form – This form is for your schools first booking with PLD.
- Q&A Coaching Consultancy Session – This form is for a follow-up consultation after an initial booking has been completed.
- How to Choose an Online Course Form for Schools – Please fill out this form to enable full school implementation of PLD online.
- Step 2: Submit the paper-based form to [email protected]. PLD will contact you by phone to discuss your expectations from the session. Note: This is a provisional booking only.
- Step 3: PLD will call you to discuss your booking and confirm your expectations from the session. We will provide you with an invoice for the booking, a 20% deposit will be required to secure the date.
- Step 4: Your booking is confirmed once PLD receives the 20% deposit