School-Based Professional Development
School-based PD allows schools to educate whole-school staff at one time on your premises or online. The content for each session is tailored to address the specific needs of an individual school. We have several consultancy options available:
- School-based PD available as a full day, half day or one-to-two hour staff meetings.
- Coaching consults (face-to-face, Skype, and Google Hangouts).
- Small group or individual ‘coaching’ held at PLD.
In order to facilitate your booking please fill out either the online booking form or the downloadable paper-based forms below. The most time-efficient way to confirm your booking is through the online booking form.
General costings for each type of booking is available to download HERE.
- Step 1: Download one of the PDF booking forms below.
- School-based Professional Development Booking Form – This form is for your schools first booking with PLD.
- Q&A Coaching Consultancy Session – This form is for a follow-up consultation after an initial booking has been completed.
- How to Choose an Online Course Form for Schools – Please fill out this form to enable full school implementation of PLD online.
- Step 2: Submit the paper-based form to [email protected]. Note: This is a provisional booking only.
- Step 3: PLD will call you to discuss your booking and confirm your expectations from the session. We will provide you with an invoice for the booking, a 20% deposit will be required to secure the date.
- Step 4: Your booking is confirmed once PLD receives the 20% deposit