PLD Whole School Licences
A Whole School Licence is a multi-user subscription to a PLD resource, such as a book or program, in a digital and printable format that is available on all devices.
A Whole School Licence is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and can be used by an unlimited amount of teachers within a school.
The benefits of purchasing a PLD Whole School Licence include easy access to teaching resources and programs, it’s a cost-effective option, especially for mid to large schools, and resource management, is made easier.
In particular, it offers considerable savings for schools that have multiple streams (3 or more per year level), are catering to a wide range of abilities, and where teachers from all years require access to a wide range of resources to support all students in their classes.
- When bought under a Whole School Licence, a resource is supplied in digital, PDF-type format, which teachers can access from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
- Once a school purchases a Licence for a resource, it can be used by any amount of teachers in that school. Furthermore, multiple teachers can access a resource simultaneously.
- The digital resources are stress-free and easy to print.
- New versions of resources will be added automatically to a licence, meaning schools don’t have to spend money on the latest version and be left with hard copies of old programs.
- Resources bought as a Whole School Licence are stored centrally and managed from a secure login account on the PLD website. Thus, every resource added to a licence is in one place and is extremely easy to find. Moreso, the whole school licence offering eradicates the frustration of lost or misplaced resources and programs which happens often with hardback books.
School licencing for single stream schools (i.e. small schools)
PLD now offers a school licencing discount for single stream schools (i.e. small schools). Any school with under 250 students and with a single Foundation, Year 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 class is eligible for a 40% discount.
- Single stream school licencing limits teacher invites to 12.
- Eligible schools will need to have less than 250 enrolled students as shown on the https://www.myschool.edu.au/ website.
To take advantage of this offer, payment MUST be made via credit card only (no direct debit or PO).
Note: If schools are very small schools (e.g. 1-5 classes) school licences are likely not to be as cost effective. VERY SMALL schools are typically recommended to purchase individual programs and/or eBooks. School licences are likely not a cost effective option for very small schools.
Further benefits of school licences can be found here: https://support.pld-literacy.org/en-au/article/what-are-the-benefits-of-buying-a-school-licence-11xzbcs/
If you wish to purchase as a single stream school licence please contact reception on firstname.lastname@example.org with the list of PLD programs you wish to purchase as school licences.
High demand programs frequently purchased as school licences:
- Time-savers range https://pld-literacy.org/product/structured-synthetic-phonics-time-savers-stage-1-6-full-set-2/#school-licence
- Phonic Dictation range https://pld-literacy.org/product/full-set-phonic-dictation/#school-licence
We have a selection of programs available to purchase with a Whole School Licence, categorised into our most popular topics below. Alternatively, click on a year level tab to view all options.
Note: We highly recommend that either the Principal, Deputy Principal or a member of the admin team purchase the Whole School Licence in order to manage the account and its users.
All Whole School Licence Resources by Year Level
Most Requested School Licences