Professional Learning Delivered Online
Recently revised for 2020, the PLD online courses have been personally developed by Diana Rigg to allow teachers around Australia to access evidence-based professional learning in Literacy. Starting at $49, these courses are a cost-effective professional learning alternative for classroom teachers and their assistants. Unsure which course is right for you? Download the how to choose an online course form.
The PLD Online Courses feature:
- The functionality to be viewed by individuals or as a group.
- Include unlimited access to all content for 90 days.
- Run between 1 hour and 4 hours in length.
- Can be accessed anywhere via our convenient online platform.
- All registered participants receive a certificate upon completion of the course content which counts towards Professional Development hours or accreditation.
- Our online courses target specific year groups and skill development.
- 10, 15, 20 and 30 user licenses available.
The PLD online courses, which feature a step-by-step methodology for teaching evidence-based Structured Synthetic Phonics (SSP), are available to preview. Click on the link(s) below to register for free access to the first instalment.
Click on the image(s) below to get started.