Year 1 & 2 Teaching Sequence Manual
The Year 1 & 2 Teaching Sequence Manual outlines what to teach and when to teach it sequence over a full year for Literacy and
6-7 Year Old Comprehension Questions Progress CheckA screen of comprehension ability focusing on predictive, interpretive and evaluative questions.
The Comprehension Questions screens can be used to assess a child’s progress with the comprehension programs or to allow for the identification of areas of
Speech and Language Development Milestones – 6 years oldThis milestone poster/sheet details the speech and language developmental milestones for 6 year olds.
Designed by speech and language pathologists, the speech and language milestone sheets provide a list of typical milestones that should be attained by specific ages.
Speech Sound Development – Ages 3 to 8The milestone poster/sheet details the age related milestones for speech sound development in children aged 3 to 8 years.
Many parents, early childhood workers and teachers will wonder if a child speech is normal. Most children’s speech becomes clearer gradually as they hear and
Essential Year 1 & 2 Oral Language Starter Pack
Essential Year 1 & 2 Oral Language Starter Pack
Essential Year 1 & 2 Oral Language Starter Pack – School License
School licensing options are currently being developed to allow schools to share products with staff electronically (e.g. saved on servers or accessible within online platforms) and will be available soon. If you would like to be notified when this offering is available, please express your interest here.
This download outlines how PLD programs link to the ACARA National Curriculum year level content descriptions.
PLD’s Alignment to the Australian National CurriculumHow does PLD align to the Australian National Curriculum?
In the attached download we have outlined where PLD applies to each year level, the content code and descriptor and the related PLD programs.
Books: PLD’s books may only be used by the Authorised Purchaser, and the Authorised Purchaser’s students, and only in conjunction with classes taken by the Authorised Purchaser. PLD’s books may be photocopied up to 10% per year for use only by the Authorised Purchaser. The Authorised Purchaser is defined as the original purchaser of the PLD materials.
eBooks: PLD’s eBooks may only be used by the Authorised Purchaser, and the Authorised Purchaser’s students, and only in conjunction with classes taken by the Authorised Purchaser. The Authorised Purchaser is defined as the original purchaser of the PLD eBook. Under the ‘Statutory Educational License’ the authorised purchaser can:
- View the eBook as a whole or in part
- Copy the eBook to their personal drive or locally on their device
- Display the eBook on your Interactive Whiteboard, projector or smart TV, for the purpose of teaching the students in their own classroom
- Photocopy or print up to 10% of the eBook per year, for use with the students in their classroom(s).
School Licences: A School Licence is a multi-user subscription to a PLD resource, such as a book or program, in a digital and printable format that is accessible via the ‘My Subscription’ section of the PLD website. A School Licence is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and can be used by an unlimited number of teachers within a school. When bought under a School Licence:
- Resources are accessible in digital, flipbook format, which teachers can access from anywhere, at any time, on any device via the PLD website.
- The resources can be used by any amount of teachers in that school.
- Multiple teachers can access the resources simultaneously.
- The resource is available to print, subject to the standard 10% per year limitation as per Australian Copyright law.
- Updated versions of resources will be automatically accessible to users with a current licence for free, ensuring all users have access to the latest versions of resources.
- Resources are stored centrally and accessed via a secure login account on the PLD website. Thus, all currently subscription resources are accessible in the one convenient place, making resources extremely easy to find. Moreso, the school license offering eradicates the frustration of lost or misplaced resources and programs which happens often with hardback books.
Additional information can be accessed via the following links:Books: https://support.pld-literacy.org/en-au/article/plds-printed-electronic-materials-how-can-they-be-used-can-i-share-them-with-a-friendcolleague-9lk4y/
PLD’s Copyright Policy: https://support.pld-literacy.org/en-au/article/copyright-and-terms-of-use-of-pld-literacy-15tkcer/
People who viewed this also viewed...
Ultimate Literacy & Oral Language Year 2 Starter Pack
$485.00 – $614.90Key Literacy resources for Year 2 teachers including spelling, dictation, phonics, high frequency words, Oral Language and more
Literacy Targets By the end of Year 2, students should have progressed enough to accurately and fluently read and spell Stage 2 words and a
Essential Year 2 Literacy Starter Pack
$295.00 – $372.90Year 2 Literacy resource bundle to reach end of year targets.
By the end of Year 2, students should have progressed enough to accurately and fluently read and spell Stage 2 words and a percentage of
Ultimate Literacy & Oral Language Year 1 Starter Pack
$485.00 – $614.90Key Literacy resources for Year 1 teachers including spelling, dictation, phonics, high frequency words, Oral Language and more
Literacy Targets By the end of Year 1, students should have progressed from decodable reading books and be able to accurately and fluently read and spell Stage
Essential Year 1 Literacy Starter Pack
$295.00 – $372.90Key Literacy resources for Year 1 teachers including spelling, dictation, phonic sight words and more
By the end of Year 1, students should have progressed from decodable reading books and be able to accurately and fluently read and spell Stage