$35.00 ex. GST $38.50 Incl. GST
Product Support Video
A resource for helping children to start expressing themselves verbally and in writing through the use of multiple picture prompts
This resource provides additional picture sequences to assist the process of generating oral and written narratives.
- The picture sequences explicitly illustrate the structure of narratives.
- The pack contains 10 story lines and 30 x A4 picture cards in total.
- Each story line consists of an introduction picture, a picture of a problem (or complication) and then finally a picture of how the characters are feeling.
- The resource supports the generation of oral and written narratives.
- 30 x A4 picture cards instruction card
National Curriculum Statement Click to reveal
Creating texts - Creating texts - Create short imaginative and information texts that show emerging use of appropriate text structure, sentence level grammar, word choice, spelling, punctuation and appropriate multimodal elements, for example illustration
You may also like…
Related Blog Posts
Stay up to date with the latest news, discussions
and views from the PLD Literacy team.