Oral language posters – Year 3, 4, 5 & 6Download the middle and upper primary posters today.
Included in this 4 poster oral language pack are: Middle to Upper primary event based news journal writing poster – When? Who? What? Where? Why?
Boost reading comprehensionA home or school-based picture book program.
Boost reading comprehension with Speech Pathology scripted comprehension questions and matching picture books. Designed for use in the home or within schools. Contains a list
8-9 Year Old Comprehension Questions Progress CheckA screen of comprehension ability focusing on focuses on literal, reorganisation, inferential, evaluation and appreciation questions.
The Comprehension Questions screens can be used to assess a child’s progress with the comprehension programs or to allow for the identification of areas of
Recommended picture books to read to 9, 10, 11 & 12 year oldsA recommended reading book list that promotes the development of oral language skills in children aged 9-12 years old.
The books in this guide outline quality age-appropriate recommendations only and do not align with specific PLD programs. The lists have been created by speech
Essential Year 3, 4, 5 & 6 Oral Language Starter Pack
Essential Year 3, 4, 5 & 6 Oral Language Starter Pack
Essential Year 3, 4, 5 & 6 Oral Language Starter Pack – School License
School licensing options are currently being developed to allow schools to share products with staff electronically (e.g. saved on servers or accessible within online platforms) and will be available soon. If you would like to be notified when this offering is available, please express your interest here.
This download outlines how PLD programs link to the ACARA National Curriculum year level content descriptions.
PLD’s Alignment to the Australian National CurriculumHow does PLD align to the Australian National Curriculum?
In the attached download we have outlined where PLD applies to each year level, the content code and descriptor and the related PLD programs.
Books: PLD’s books may only be used by the Authorised Purchaser, and the Authorised Purchaser’s students, and only in conjunction with classes taken by the Authorised Purchaser. PLD’s books may be photocopied up to 10% per year for use only by the Authorised Purchaser. The Authorised Purchaser is defined as the original purchaser of the PLD materials.
eBooks: PLD’s eBooks may only be used by the Authorised Purchaser, and the Authorised Purchaser’s students, and only in conjunction with classes taken by the Authorised Purchaser. The Authorised Purchaser is defined as the original purchaser of the PLD eBook. Under the ‘Statutory Educational License’ the authorised purchaser can:
- View the eBook as a whole or in part
- Copy the eBook to their personal drive or locally on their device
- Display the eBook on your Interactive Whiteboard, projector or smart TV, for the purpose of teaching the students in their own classroom
- Photocopy or print up to 10% of the eBook per year, for use with the students in their classroom(s).
School Licences: A School Licence is a multi-user subscription to a PLD resource, such as a book or program, in a digital and printable format that is accessible via the ‘My Subscription’ section of the PLD website. A School Licence is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and can be used by an unlimited number of teachers within a school. When bought under a School Licence:
- Resources are accessible in digital, flipbook format, which teachers can access from anywhere, at any time, on any device via the PLD website.
- The resources can be used by any amount of teachers in that school.
- Multiple teachers can access the resources simultaneously.
- The resource is available to print, subject to the standard 10% per year limitation as per Australian Copyright law.
- Updated versions of resources will be automatically accessible to users with a current licence for free, ensuring all users have access to the latest versions of resources.
- Resources are stored centrally and accessed via a secure login account on the PLD website. Thus, all currently subscription resources are accessible in the one convenient place, making resources extremely easy to find. Moreso, the school license offering eradicates the frustration of lost or misplaced resources and programs which happens often with hardback books.
Additional information can be accessed via the following links:Books: https://support.pld-literacy.org/en-au/article/plds-printed-electronic-materials-how-can-they-be-used-can-i-share-them-with-a-friendcolleague-9lk4y/
PLD’s Copyright Policy: https://support.pld-literacy.org/en-au/article/copyright-and-terms-of-use-of-pld-literacy-15tkcer/
People who viewed this also viewed...
Synthetic phonics and beyond (Bundle)
$1,205.00 – $1,364.99Phonic & Sight Word Sequence, Structured Synthetic Phonics Time-Savers and Synthetic phonics and beyond online course for Middle and Upper Primary
This bundle containing two of our key middle and upper primary resources along with our bestseller online course is designed to facilitate the implementation of
Essential Year 5 and 6 Literacy Starter Pack
$252.00 – $319.00Catering for the range in ability in Year 5 and 6 students
By the time children reach Year 5 and 6, there will typically be a significant range in ability within most classes. Some students will still
Essential Year 3 and 4 Literacy Starter Pack
$252.00 – $319.00Phonic Dictation, Phonic Sight Word Sequence and Spelling Activites for Middle and Upper Primary
By the time children reach Year 3 and 4, there will typically be a significant range in ability within most classes. Some students will still