$75.00 ex. GST $82.50 Incl. GST
Learning to apply phonic knowledge to extended writing tasks.
- The program develops the ability to transfer phonic and spelling skills into extended reading and written tasks.
- Short presentation formats outline dictation only.
- Extended formats provide reading, editing and writing tasks.
This program incorporates a focus on:
- Revision of Stage 3 phonic concepts.
- Spelling phonic concepts that change their most regular form (e.g. ch as ‘k’, s as ‘sh’ and g as ‘j’.)
- Spelling phonic concepts that incorporate phonemic and/or syllabic spelling strategies (e.g. age, sion, au, ture, ous, ie etc.)
- Instruction manual
National Curriculum Statement Click to reveal
Expressing and developing ideas - Spelling - Know that regular one syllable words are made up of letters and common letter clusters that correspond to the sounds heard, and how to use visual memory to write high frequency words
Interpreting, analysing, evaluating - Reading processes - Read supportive texts using developing phrasing,fluency, contextual, semantic, grammatical and phonic knowledge and emerging text processing strategies, for example prediction, monitoring meaning a
People also bought…
Phonic flash cards stage 1,2,3 & 4$45.00 ex. GST $49.50 Incl. GST
Phonic Flash Cards – Strengthening the relationship between letters and sounds. A Program for Year 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Flash cards are a powerful instructional tool. They are an effective way to present, practise, consolidate and revise concepts at a whole class, small group
Stage 4 phonic charts$35.00 ex. GST $38.50 Incl. GST
A resource designed for students aged 9-10 years of age or at a stage 4 level.
The charts can be utilised for the purpose of display or as flash cards. Each set, extends phonic knowledge, whilst highlighting the sound structure and
Phonic and sight word sequence$65.00 ex. GST $71.50 Incl. GST
A planning document for scheduling graded spelling lists for 5 to 11 year olds.
Designed by a Speech Pathologist, this resource is essentially a planning document for scheduling graded spelling lists within a classroom setting. A structured scope and
Generating narratives 1$35.00 ex. GST $38.50 Incl. GST
A resource for helping children to start expressing themselves verbally and in writing
This resource provides a series of picture sequences to assist the process of generating oral and written narratives. 10 sets of pictures (3 in each