$69.00 ex. GST $75.90 Incl. GST
Product Support Video
A planning document for scheduling graded spelling lists for 5 to 11 year olds.
Designed by a Speech Pathologist, this resource is essentially a planning document for scheduling graded spelling lists within a classroom setting.
- Provides seven stages of graded phonic word lists.
- How to explicitly instruct spelling; through attention to the sound, phonic and linguistic basis of graded word lists.
- Potential spelling group planning sheets in which the sound and phonic structure is highlighted.
- Processes and schedules for review skill acquisition at the end of each term and school year.
- Instruction manual (130 pages).
National Curriculum Statement Click to reveal
Expressing and developing ideas - Spelling - Know that spoken sounds and words can be written down using letters of the alphabet and how to write some high frequency sight words and known words.
You may also like…
Related Blog Posts
Stay up to date with the latest news, discussions
and views from the PLD Literacy team.