$75.00 ex. GST $82.50 Incl. GST
Product Support Video
Picture Book Retelling Step 2 for 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 year olds breaks down early narrative skills into simple sequential steps for teachers and parents to follow with children.
Designed by Speech Pathologists, Picture Book Retelling Step 2 for 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 year olds breaks down early narrative skills into simple sequential steps for teachers and parents to follow with children
- Designed by speech pathologists for teachers and parents.
- Includes colour storytelling cards which assist early retelling efforts.
- Retell summaries for over 40 five year old picture books.
- Techniques and strategies are outlined when a child provides poor retell of a story.
- Includes a story retell assessment screen to monitor progress.
- Instruction manual (75 pages)
- A story line with corresponding colour, picture cards (A6 Cards: 100mmH x 148mmW)
- An observation checklist to record:
- Age appropriate observations.
- Observations made which suggest small focused group narrative skill development is recommended
National Curriculum Statement Click to reveal
Use comprehension strategies to understand and discuss texts listened to, viewed or read independently ACARA - Aust. Curriculum (Foundation Year: Interpreting, analysing, evaluating/Comprehension)
Children express ideas and make meaning using a range of media EYLF (Outcome 5: Children are effective communicators)
You may also like…
Related Blog Posts
Stay up to date with the latest news, discussions
and views from the PLD Literacy team.