$75.00 ex. GST $82.50 Incl. GST
Developing oral narrative skills for later writing & comprehension.
Designed by Speech Pathologists, Picture Book Retelling Step 2 for 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 year olds breaks down early narrative skills into simple sequential steps for teachers and parents to follow with children
- Designed by speech pathologists for teachers and parents.
- Includes colour storytelling cards which assist early retelling efforts.
- Retell summaries for over 40 five year old picture books.
- Techniques and strategies are outlined when a child provides poor retell of a story.
- Includes a story retell assessment screen to monitor progress.
- Instruction manual (75 pages)
- A story line with corresponding colour, picture cards (A6 Cards: 100mmH x 148mmW)
- An observation checklist to record:
- Age appropriate observations.
- Observations made which suggest small focused group narrative skill development is recommended
National Curriculum Statement Click to reveal
Use comprehension strategies to understand and discuss texts listened to, viewed or read independently ACARA - Aust. Curriculum (Foundation Year: Interpreting, analysing, evaluating/Comprehension)
Children express ideas and make meaning using a range of media EYLF (Outcome 5: Children are effective communicators)
People also bought…
Comprehension questions for 5 year olds$75.00 ex. GST $82.50 Incl. GST
Over 40 cards with scripted questions, a home or school program based upon recommended picture books for 5 year olds.
Designed by Speech Pathologists, this resource helps early childhood workers, teachers and parents know what type of books and questions that 5 year olds should
Developing news telling and narrative skills for 5 year olds$75.00 ex. GST $82.50 Incl. GST
Developing News Telling and Narrative Skills is an instruction manual with explicit details on how to develop show and tell, activity retells and news telling for 5 year olds
A complete pack for the classroom or home instruction, this resource was designed by Speech Pathologists to help parents and teachers instruct 5 year olds
Listen A3 poster$5.50 ex. GST $6.05 Incl. GST
A poster designed by speech pathologists to illustrate the dimensions of listening.
Ideal to be used at the beginning of each classroom lesson to remind students about “good listening” For young students highlight one or two aspects
10 minute language games – set 2$75.00 ex. GST $82.50 Incl. GST
Developing vocabulary and the ability to speak in sentences.
A program for 4 to 6 year olds which features fast paced games for vocabulary expansion and the application of vocabulary to categorising and description