$75.00 ex. GST $82.50 Incl. GST
Over 40 cards with scripted questions, based upon recommended picture books for 5 year olds.
Designed by Speech Pathologists, this resource helps early childhood workers, teachers and parents know what type of books and questions that 5 year olds should be exposed to.
- Samples of adequate and inadequate 5 year old answers
- Explicit instructions on how to present in a whole class, small group individual setting
- A progress check to determine if children are age appropriate or not and those that require a referral to a speech pathologist
- A note from the author presenting an overview of the theory underpinning the program.
- An instruction manual outlining how to present the program to large groups, small groups or individual children.
- 42 double sided picture book cards.
- Each card reminds the importance of repeated reading of picture books and outlines a collection of questions to be asked on day 1, then further questions to be asked on days 2, 3 and 4.
- The questions focus primarily upon Blank (level 3 and 4 questions).
- Two easy to administer progress checks; one in colour and one that is black and white.
National Curriculum Statement Click to reveal
Interpreting,analysing,evaluating - Comprehension - Use comprehension strategies to understand and discuss texts listened to, viewed or read independently
People also bought…
Activity retells for 3 to 5 year olds$75.00 ex. GST $82.50 Incl. GST
Instructional material outlining how to teach 3 to 5 year olds to express themselves verbally
A complete pack for the preschool, classroom or home instruction, this resource was designed by Speech Pathologists to help parents and teachers instruct 3 to
10 minute language games – set 2$75.00 ex. GST $82.50 Incl. GST
A program for 4 to 6 year olds which features fast paced games for vocabulary expansion and the application of vocabulary to categorising and description tasks.
A program for 4 to 6 year olds which features fast paced games for vocabulary expansion and the application of vocabulary to categorising and description
Developing news telling and narrative skills for 5 year olds$75.00 ex. GST $82.50 Incl. GST
Developing News Telling and Narrative Skills is an instruction manual with explicit details on how to develop news (Show and Tell) skills for 5 year olds
A complete pack for the classroom or home instruction, this resource was designed by Speech Pathologists to help parents and teachers instruct 5 year olds
Semantic scenes and questioning set 2$75.00 ex. GST $82.50 Incl. GST
Designed to equip teachers and parents of 5 year old children with activities that will develop semantic knowledge
Designed by speech pathologists for teachers and parents. Packed with activities that develop semantic knowledge. Colour thematic picture scenes include: the zoo, transport, at home,