$75.00 ex. GST $82.50 Incl. GST
A home or school picture book program.
A home or school picture book program.
- Designed by Speech Pathologists.
- Designed for teachers and parents for use in schools, daycare and in the home.
- List of recommended picture books and scripted questions specific to the target age range.
- Samples of typical student responses which clearly outline what constitutes age appropriate and delayed responses.
- An instruction booklet that outlines how the resource can be presented to a whole class, small groups or individual home setting.
- Includes two simple progress checks.
- A note from the author presenting an overview of the theory underpinning the program.
- An instruction manual outlining how to present the program to large groups, small groups or individual children.
- 42 double sided picture book cards.
- Each card reminds the importance of repeated reading of picture books and outlines a collection of questions to be asked on day 1, then further questions to be asked on days 2, 3 and 4.
- The questions focus primarily upon Blank (level 3 and 4 questions).
The other programs within the range include:
This publication is mentioned within the ‘Whole School Literacy Strategy’ booklet on page 12.
Boost reading comprehension
These are home or school-based picture book programs.
Designed by Speech Pathologists. Designed for use in the home or within schools. Contains a list of recommended picture books for this age group. Questions
Foundation year language, literacy & motor milestones
A booklet that provides an overview of language, literacy and motor milestones for children in the foundation year (5 year olds). Tips for home and causes for concern are also outlined. The booklet can be photocopied back to back and then folded in half to provide a compact reference.
Speech & language development posters and sheets – 5 year old
This milestone poster/sheet details the speech and language developmental milestones for 5 year olds.
Designed by speech and language pathologists, the speech and language milestone sheets provide an list of typical milestones that should be attained by specific ages.
Speech Sound Development posters and sheets
The milestone poster/sheet details the age related milestones for speech sound development in children aged 3 to 8 years.
Many parents, early childhood workers and teachers will wonder if a child speech is normal. Most children’s speech becomes clearer gradually as they hear and
National Curriculum Statement Click to reveal
Interpreting,analysing,evaluating - Comprehension - Use comprehension strategies to understand and discuss texts listened to, viewed or read independently
People also bought…
Full set: comprehension questions
$375.00ex. GST $350.65 Incl. GST
Designed by speech pathologists, each pack outlines a list of picture books with associated scripted questions. The presentation of the books and questions aims to increase reading comprehension skills.
Designed by speech pathologists, each pack outlines a list of picture books with associated scripted questions. The presentation of the books and questions aims to
Developing news telling and narrative skills for 5 year olds$75.00 ex. GST $82.50 Incl. GST
Developing News Telling and Narrative Skills is an instruction manual with explicit details on how to develop show and tell, activity retells and news telling for 5 year olds
A complete pack for the classroom or home instruction, this resource was designed by Speech Pathologists to help parents and teachers instruct 5 year olds
10 minute language games – set 2$75.00 ex. GST $82.50 Incl. GST
Developing vocabulary and the ability to speak in sentences.
A program for 4 to 6 year olds which features fast paced games for vocabulary expansion and the application of vocabulary to categorising and description
Semantic scenes and questioning set 2$75.00 ex. GST $82.50 Incl. GST
A school or home based program designed to equip teachers and parents of 5 year old children with activities that will develop semantic knowledge.
Designed by speech pathologists for teachers and parents. Packed with activities that develop semantic knowledge. Colour thematic picture scenes include: the zoo, transport, at home,