$75.00 ex. GST $82.50 Incl. GST
Picture Book Retelling breaks down early narrative skills into simple sequential steps for teachers and parents to follow with children.
Designed by Speech Pathologists, Picture Book Retelling Step 1 for 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 year olds breaks down early narrative skills into simple sequential steps for teachers and parents to follow with children
- Designed by speech pathologists for teachers and parents.
- Includes colour storytelling cards which assist early retelling efforts.
- Retell summaries for over 40 four year old picture books.
- Techniques and strategies are outlined when a child provides poor retell of a story.
- Includes a story retell assessment screen to monitor progress.
- Instruction manual (75 pages)
- Create a ‘GOOD’ LISTENING environment poster.
- Create a ‘GOOD’ SPEAKING environment poster.
- 19 Story Retelling Cards
- 4 Beginning Cards (When?, Who?, What?, Where?)
- 10 Event Cards (1st to 10th Events)
- 4 Joining Word/s Cards (then, and then, but, so)
- 1 Ending Card (The End)
- Story Retelling Poster
National Curriculum Statement Click to reveal
Use comprehension strategies to understand and discuss texts listened to, viewed or read independently ACARA - Aust. Curriculum (Foundation Year: Interpreting, analysing, evaluating/Comprehension)
Children express ideas and make meaning using a range of media EYLF (Outcome 5: Children are effective communicators)
People also bought…
4 year old comprehension questions$75.00 ex. GST $82.50 Incl. GST
Over 35 cards with scripted questions for home or school, based upon recommended picture books for 4 year olds.
Designed by Speech Pathologists. Designed for teachers and parents. Lists of recommended books and scripted questions. Samples of typical student responses which are age appropriate
Developing news telling and narrative skills for 4 year olds$75.00 ex. GST $82.50 Incl. GST
An instruction manual with explicit detail on how to develop news (Show and Tell) skills for 4 year olds
A complete pack for the classroom or home instruction, this resource was designed by Speech Pathologists to help parents and teachers instruct 4 year olds
Listen A3 poster$5.50 ex. GST $6.05 Incl. GST
A poster designed by speech pathologists to illustrate the dimensions of listening.
Ideal to be used at the beginning of each classroom lesson to remind students about “good listening” For young students highlight one or two aspects
10 minute language games – set 1$75.00 ex. GST $82.50 Incl. GST
A program for 3 to 5 year olds which features fast paced games for vocabulary expansion and the application of vocabulary to categorising and description tasks.
A program for 3 to 5 year olds which features fast paced games for vocabulary expansion and the application of vocabulary to categorising and description