$75.00 ex. GST $82.50 Incl. GST
Designed to equip teachers and parents of 5 year old children with activities that will develop semantic knowledge
- Designed by speech pathologists for teachers and parents.
- Packed with activities that develop semantic knowledge.
- Colour thematic picture scenes include: the zoo, transport, at home, food, school, toys, Australian animals, clothes, under the sea and birthday party.
- Specific semantic questioning is outlined for each picture scene.
- Examples of appropriate and inadequate responses for 5 year old children.
- Techniques and strategies are outlined when a child provides an inadequate answer.
- Instruction manual (37 pages)
National Curriculum Statement Click to reveal
Interpreting,analysing,evaluating - Comprehension - Use comprehension strategies to understand and discuss texts listened to, viewed or read independently
People also bought…
Comprehension questions for 5 year olds$75.00 ex. GST $82.50 Incl. GST
Over 40 cards with scripted questions, based upon recommended picture books for 5 year olds.
Designed by Speech Pathologists, this resource helps early childhood workers, teachers and parents know what type of books and questions that 5 year olds should
Developing news telling and narrative skills for 5 year olds$75.00 ex. GST $82.50 Incl. GST
Developing News Telling and Narrative Skills is an instruction manual with explicit details on how to develop news (Show and Tell) skills for 5 year olds
A complete pack for the classroom or home instruction, this resource was designed by Speech Pathologists to help parents and teachers instruct 5 year olds
Listen A3 poster$5.50 ex. GST $6.05 Incl. GST
A poster designed by speech pathologists to illustrate the dimensions of listening.
Ideal to be used at the beginning of each classroom lesson to remind students about “good listening” For young students highlight one or two aspects
10 minute language games – set 2$75.00 ex. GST $82.50 Incl. GST
A program for 4 to 6 year olds which features fast paced games for vocabulary expansion and the application of vocabulary to categorising and description tasks.
A program for 4 to 6 year olds which features fast paced games for vocabulary expansion and the application of vocabulary to categorising and description