$75.00 ex. GST $82.50 Incl. GST
Product Support Video
An instruction manual with explicit detail on how to develop news (Show and Tell) skills for 4 year olds
A complete pack for the classroom or home instruction, this resource was designed by Speech Pathologists to help parents and teachers instruct 4 year olds oral language skills in the following areas: activity retells, show and tell (or object descriptions) and event based news.
- Instructions for how to implement at a whole class, small group and individual level.
- Pre-tests and post tests-to review progress and to determine the children who would benefit from visits to a speech pathologist
- Supporting cards and posts included
- Instruction manual (78 pages)
- 3 sets of A5 colour cards
- 5 x A3 colour posters
National Curriculum Statement Click to reveal
Interacting with Others - Oral presentations - Deliver short oral presentations to peers
Related Blog Posts
Stay up to date with the latest news, discussions
and views from the PLD Literacy team.