$75.00 ex. GST $82.50 Incl. GST
A home or school picture book program
- Designed by Speech Pathologists.
- Designed for teachers and parents for use in schools, daycare and in the home.
- List of recommended picture books and scripted questions specific to the target age range.
- Samples of typical student responses which clearly outline what constitutes age appropriate and delayed responses.
- An instruction booklet that outlines how the resource can be presented to a whole class, small groups or individual home setting.
- Includes two simple progress checks.
- A note from the author presenting an overview of the theory underpinning the program.
- An instruction manual outlining how to present the program to large groups, small groups or individual children.
- 41 cards that model appropriate questions and responses for the books listed in the Recommended Books For 4 Year Olds.
- Each card reminds the importance of repeated reading of picture books and outlines a collection of questions to be asked on day 1, then further questions to be asked on days 2, 3 and 4.
- The questions focus primarily upon Blank (level 2 and 3 questions).
- Two easy to administer progress checks; one in colour and one that is black and white.
The other programs within the range include:
This publication is mentioned within the ‘Whole School Literacy Strategy’ booklet on page 12.
Boost reading comprehension
These are home or school-based picture book programs.
Designed by Speech Pathologists. Designed for use in the home or within schools. Contains a list of recommended picture books for this age group. Questions
Speech & language development posters and sheets – 4 year old
This milestone poster/sheet details the speech and language developmental milestones for 4 year olds.
Designed by speech and language pathologists, the speech and language milestone sheets provide an list of typical milestones that should be attained by specific ages.
Speech Sound Development posters and sheets
The milestone poster/sheet details the age related milestones for speech sound development in children aged 3 to 8 years.
Many parents, early childhood workers and teachers will wonder if a child speech is normal. Most children’s speech becomes clearer gradually as they hear and
Supporting the understanding of questions
A fact sheet listing observations that indicate a child is experiencing difficulties with oral news telling and narrative retelling which may constitute a potential referral to a Speech Pathologist.
This item is available for download from the link above.
National Curriculum Statement Click to reveal
Interpreting,analysing,evaluating - Comprehension - Use comprehension strategies to understand and discuss texts listened to, viewed or read independently
People also bought…
Full set: comprehension questions
$375.00ex. GST $350.65 Incl. GST
Designed by speech pathologists, each pack outlines a list of picture books with associated scripted questions. The presentation of the books and questions aims to increase reading comprehension skills.
Designed by speech pathologists, each pack outlines a list of picture books with associated scripted questions. The presentation of the books and questions aims to
Comprehension questions for 4 year olds$75.00 ex. GST $82.50 Incl. GST
A home or school picture book program
Designed by Speech Pathologists. Designed for teachers and parents for use in schools, daycare and in the home. List of recommended picture books and scripted
Speech Development Screen$75.00 ex. GST $82.50 Incl. GST
A simple articulation screen for teachers and parents.
Designed by Speech Pathologists for use in early childhood centres, schools and the home. The screen is quick and simple to administer. The screen
10 minute language games – set 1$75.00 ex. GST $82.50 Incl. GST
Developing vocabulary and the ability to speak in sentences.
A program for 3 to 5 year olds which features fast paced games for vocabulary expansion and the application of vocabulary to categorising and description