This item is a Download
These are home or school-based picture book programs.
- Designed by Speech Pathologists.
- Designed for use in the home or within schools.
- Contains a list of recommended picture books for this age group.
- Questions cards outline examples of age appropriate comprehension question responses and details what
- constitutes a delayed response.
- Two time efficient ‘progress checks’ are included.
- A note from the author presenting an overview of the theory underpinning the program.
- An instruction manual outlining how to present the program to large groups, small groups or individual children.
- 42 double sided picture book cards.
- Each card reminds the importance of repeated reading of picture books and outlines a collection of questions to be asked on day 1, then further questions to be asked on days 2, 3 and 4.
- The questions focus primarily upon Blank (level 3 and 4 questions).
The programs within the range include:
This publication is mentioned within the ‘Whole School Literacy Strategy’ booklet on page 12.