This set contains the five Comprehension Questions resources for students aged 3 to 9. Buy all five resources in a bundle and save 15%. Click on each of the links below if you wish to view the ages individually.
Here’s a little more about the series…
Designed by speech pathologists, each pack outlines a list of picture books with associated scripted questions. The presentation of the books and questions aims to increase reading comprehension skills.
- Lists of developmentally appropriate picture books and comprehension questions.
- Samples of age-appropriate answers and samples of inadequate answers.
- Techniques and strategies to implement when a child provides an inadequate answer.
- An instruction booklet that outlines how the resource can be presented to a whole class, small groups or individual home setting.
- Each card reminds the importance of repeated reading of picture books and outlines a collection of questions to be asked on day 1, then further questions to be asked on days 2, 3 and 4.
- Two easy to administer progress checks; are included, to check on the acquisition of comprehension questioning ability.