$75.00 ex. GST $82.50 Incl. GST
Product Support Video
35 cards with scripted questions, based upon recommended picture books for 3 year olds.
Designed by Speech Pathologists, this resource helps early childhood workers, teachers and parents know what type of books and questions that 3 year olds should be exposed to.
- Samples of adequate and inadequate 3 year old answers
- Explicit instructions on how to present in a whole class, small group individual setting
- A progress check to determine if children are age appropriate or not and those that require a referral to a speech pathologist
- A note from the author presenting an overview of the theory underpinning the program.
- An instruction manual outlining how to present the program to large groups, small groups or individual children.
- 35 double sided picture book cards.
- Following repeated reading of picture books the cards outline a collection of questions to be presented.
- The questions focus primarily upon Blank (level 1 and 2 questions).
- Two easy to administer progress checks; are included, to check on acquisition of comprehension questioning ability.
National Curriculum Statement Click to reveal
Interpreting, analysing, evaluating - Comprehension - Use comprehension strategies to understand and discuss texts listened to, viewed or read independently
You may also like…
Related Blog Posts
Stay up to date with the latest news, discussions
and views from the PLD Literacy team.