$75.00 ex. GST $82.50 Incl. GST
A home or school picture book program
- Designed by Speech Pathologists.
- Designed for teachers and parents for use in schools, daycare and in the home.
- List of recommended picture books and scripted questions specific to the target age range.
- Samples of typical student responses which clearly outline what constitutes age appropriate and delayed responses.
- An instruction booklet that outlines how the resource can be presented to a whole class, small groups or individual home setting.
- Includes two simple progress checks
- A note from the author presenting an overview of the theory underpinning the program.
- An instruction manual outlining how to present the program to large groups, small groups or individual children.
- 35 cards that model appropriate questions and responses for the books listed in the Recommended Books For 3 Year Olds
- Following repeated reading of picture books the cards outline a collection of questions to be presented.
- The questions focus primarily upon Blank (level 1 and 2 questions).
- Two easy to administer progress checks; are included, to check on acquisition of comprehension questioning ability.
The other programs within the range include:
This publication is mentioned within the ‘Whole School Literacy Strategy’ booklet on page 12.
Boost reading comprehension
These are home or school-based picture book programs.
Designed by Speech Pathologists. Designed for use in the home or within schools. Contains a list of recommended picture books for this age group. Questions
Early years language, literacy & motor milestones
A booklet that provides an overview of language, literacy and motor milestones for children in the early years (3 and 4 year olds). Tips for home and causes for concern are also outlined. The booklet can be photocopied back to back and then folded in half to provide a compact reference.
Speech & language development milestones – 3 year old
A fact sheet which details speech and language developmental milestones for 3 year olds.
Designed by speech and language pathologists, the speech and language milestone sheets provide an list of typical milestones that should be attained by specific ages.
Listen A3 poster
To Create A Good Speaking And Listening Environment
Brainstorm with students what makes a good listener and speaker. Have a reward system that promotes good listening and speaking behaviours in the classroom. Give
National Curriculum Statement Click to reveal
Interpreting, analysing, evaluating - Comprehension - Use comprehension strategies to understand and discuss texts listened to, viewed or read independently
People also bought…
Full set: comprehension questions
$375.00ex. GST $350.65 Incl. GST
Designed by speech pathologists, each pack outlines a list of picture books with associated scripted questions. The presentation of the books and questions aims to increase reading comprehension skills.
Designed by speech pathologists, each pack outlines a list of picture books with associated scripted questions. The presentation of the books and questions aims to
Activity retells for 3 to 5 year olds$75.00 ex. GST $82.50 Incl. GST
Developing language within the early years
Instructional material outlining how to teach 3 to 5 year olds to express themselves verbally. A complete pack for the preschool, classroom or home instruction,
Speech Development Screen$75.00 ex. GST $82.50 Incl. GST
A simple articulation screen for teachers and parents.
Designed by Speech Pathologists for use in early childhood centres, schools and the home. The screen is quick and simple to administer. The screen
Semantic scenes and questioning set 1$75.00 ex. GST $82.50 Incl. GST
A school-based or home-based program designed to equip teachers and parents of 4 year old children with activities that will develop semantic knowledge.
Designed by speech pathologists for teachers and parents. Packed with activities that develop semantic knowledge. Colour thematic picture scenes include: the zoo, transport, at home,