$75.00 ex. GST $82.50 Incl. GST
35 cards with scripted questions, based upon recommended picture books for 3 year olds.
Designed by Speech Pathologists, this resource helps early childhood workers, teachers and parents know what type of books and questions that 3 year olds should be exposed to.
- Samples of adequate and inadequate 3 year old answers
- Explicit instructions on how to present in a whole class, small group individual setting
- A progress check to determine if children are age appropriate or not and those that require a referral to a speech pathologist
- A note from the author presenting an overview of the theory underpinning the program.
- An instruction manual outlining how to present the program to large groups, small groups or individual children.
- 35 double sided picture book cards.
- Following repeated reading of picture books the cards outline a collection of questions to be presented.
- The questions focus primarily upon Blank (level 1 and 2 questions).
- Two easy to administer progress checks; are included, to check on acquisition of comprehension questioning ability.
National Curriculum Statement Click to reveal
Interpreting, analysing, evaluating - Comprehension - Use comprehension strategies to understand and discuss texts listened to, viewed or read independently
People also bought…
Screen of speech development$75.00 ex. GST $82.50 Incl. GST
An instruction manual packed with a simple method of assessing a childs ability to speak properly
A simple articulation screen for teachers and parents. Designed by Speech Pathologists for use in early childhood centres, schools and the home. The screen
Listen a3 poster$5.50 ex. GST $6.05 Incl. GST
A poster designed by speech pathologists to illustrate the dimensions of listening.
Ideal to be used at the beginning of each classroom lesson to remind students about “good listening” For young students highlight one or two aspects
Speech and language developmental milestones – now that i am...$5.50 ex. GST $6.05 Incl. GST
A poster designed to promote awareness of early oral language developmental milestones in 3 Year Olds
Designed by Speech Pathologists, this resource promotes awareness of early oral language developmental milestones. The poster outlines: What children aged 3 years should be able
Activity retells for 3 to 5 year olds$75.00 ex. GST $82.50 Incl. GST
Instructional material outlining how to teach 3 to 5 year olds to express themselves verbally
A complete pack for the preschool, classroom or home instruction, this resource was designed by Speech Pathologists to help parents and teachers instruct 3 to