Product Support Video
A selection of questions developed to determine the comprehension skills of 5 1/2 year olds to 7 /2 year olds
National Curriculum Statement
Interpreting,analysing,evaluating - Comprehension - Use comprehension strategies to build internal and inferred meaning about key events, ideas and information in texts that they listen to, view and read by drawing on growing knowledge of context, text st
Additional Details Click to reveal
Designed by Speech Pathologists, this resource helps teachers and parents know what type of books and questions that 6 and 7 year olds should be exposed to.
- Samples of adequate and inadequate 6 and 7 year old answers
- Explicit instructions on how to present in a whole class, small group individual setting
- Pre-test and post-test formats to determine if children are age appropriate or not and those that require a referral to a speech pathologist
- Instruction manual (24 pages)
- 40 x A4 picture book cards
You may also like…
Related Blog Posts
Stay up to date with the latest news, discussions
and views from the PLD Literacy team.