$134.00 ex. GST $125.30 Incl. GST
Preparing for the alphabet
- Beginning sound awareness; a phonemic awareness program
- Phonemic awareness is an important pre-literacy skill.
- The colour card sets form the basis of explicit 5 minute instruction sessions.
- The instructions and guidelines outline how to effectively teach initial sound awareness. These instructions can form the basis of assistant and parent education.
- When Preparing for the Alphabet is used in conjunction with PLD’s
- Pre-Literacy Screening this forms a significant component in a school’s early intervention strategy.
Alphabet the multisensory way
Incorporating stage 1 phonic concepts.
- Designed by Speech
- Pathologists for teachers and parents.
- Simple to use.
- Card sets explicitly teach alphabet and phonic sounds.
- Students feel their mouth making the sounds.
- A body action is outlined for each sound.
- An effective and engaging way to teach alphabet and phonic sounds.