$75.00 ex. GST $82.50 Incl. GST
In stock (can be backordered)
Beginning sound awareness; a phonemic awareness program
- Phonemic awareness is an important pre-literacy skill.
- The colour card sets form the basis of explicit 5 minute instruction sessions.
- The instructions and guidelines outline how to effectively teach initial sound awareness. These instructions can form the basis of assistant and parent education.
- When Preparing for the Alphabet is used in conjunction with PLD’s Pre-Literacy Screening this forms a significant component in a school’s early intervention strategy.
- Instructions that provide clear guidelines on how to effectively teach initial sound awareness
- Screening tool to determine readiness for an alphabet program
- 27 x mouth cards for continuant sounds with 120 x small activity picture cards
- 16 x mouth cards for stop sounds with 72 small activity picture cards
National Curriculum Statement Click to reveal
Sound and letter knowledge - Phonemic awareness (sounds of language) - Recognise rhymes, syllables and sounds (phonemes) in spoken words
People also bought…
Preparing for spelling$75.00 ex. GST $82.50 Incl. GST
A program for 4 to 5 year olds to help them identify sounds in a word
Designed by a Speech Pathologist for use in schools and the home, this card-based pack is used to promote “sounding out” ability (the pre-requisite skill
First reading words$75.00 ex. GST $82.50 Incl. GST
A program for 5 to 6 year olds that addresses CVC words in 4 progressive steps.
Designed by a Speech Pathologist for use in schools and the home, this resource presents a progressive approach to decoding (or “sounding-out”) some of the
First spelling words, set 1$75.00 ex. GST $82.50 Incl. GST
A program for 5 to 6 year olds that addresses CVC word spelling in 4 progressive steps.
Designed by a Speech Pathologist for use in schools and the home. CVC word spelling is introduced in 4 progressive steps which are colour coded.
Alphabet and early phonics the multi-sensory way!$59.00 ex. GST$64.90 incl. GST
A program for 4-6 year olds, incorporating stage 1 phonic concepts.
Designed by Speech Pathologists for teachers and parents. Simple to use. Card sets explicitly teach alphabet and phonic sounds. Students feel their mouth making the