Product Support Video
A program for 4 to 5 year olds to help them identify sounds in a word
Designed by a Speech Pathologist for use in schools and the home, this card-based pack is used to promote “sounding out” ability (the pre-requisite skill of spelling/writing.)
- Explicit 5-minute instruction sessions
- Focused on identifying the initial, medial and final sound in simple words.
- Part of the 5-step Pre-Literacy Skill Process
- Instruction manual (24 pages)
- 5 different blending activities with instructions
- 125+ colour cards, 3 x game boards
National Curriculum Statement Click to reveal
Sound and letter knowledge - Phonemic awareness (sounds of language) - Recognise rhymes, syllables and sounds (phonemes) in spoken words
Related Blog Posts
Stay up to date with the latest news, discussions
and views from the PLD Literacy team.