$59.00 ex. GST $64.90 Incl. GST
Phonological awareness training with semantic categories.
Teaching children to blend and segment syllables is an important step in building phonological and phonemic awareness (which in turn lead to strong literacy and reading skills). A program for 3-4 year olds, or for older students who require vocabulary development.Designed by a speech pathologist for teachers and parents.
- Short sessions aim to prepare children for literacy.
- Designed to extend vocabulary and phonological awareness skills.
- Scripted instructions provide clear guidelines on how to use the program.
- When used in conjunction with the progress screen, the program aims to maximise early intervention efforts.
- A note from the author, which provides a theoretical overview.
- Over 40 coloured cards, organised into the five semantic groups.
- A quick progress check/assessment to review skill development.
- A ‘no preparation’ required spiral bound A5 gloss coloured card flip book.
This product is also available in eBook format here.
Note: This publication can be opened in full.
Step 1: Hover over the thumbnail of the cover.
Step 2: When VIEW appears, double click.
Step 3: Scroll through and view the entire publication.
National Curriculum Statement Click to reveal
Sound and letter knowledge - phonemic awareness (sounds of language) - recognises rhymes, syllables and sounds (phonemes) in spoken words
People also bought…
Pre-literacy in the early years
$805.00ex. GST $752.70 Incl. GST
The Early Years pack is designed to provide children with a positive start to literacy within the early years. Programs include those that focus on pre-literacy, oral language (i.e. grammar, vocabulary, semantics, comprehension etc.) and movement and motor skills. This pack contains: Preparing for the alphabet Pre literacy & early literacy screens Developing news telling & […]
The Early Years pack is designed to provide children with a positive start to literacy within the early years. Programs include those that focus on pre-literacy,
Alphabet the multi sensory way$59.00 ex. GST$64.90 incl. GST
A program for 4-6 year olds, incorporating stage 1 phonic concepts.
Designed by Speech Pathologists for teachers and parents. Simple to use. Card sets explicitly teach alphabet and phonic sounds. Students feel their mouth making the