$59.00 ex. GST $64.90 Incl. GST
Teaching children to blend and segment syllables is an important step in building phonological and phonemic awareness (which in turn lead to strong literacy and reading skills). A program for 3-4 year olds, or for older students who require vocabulary development.
- Designed by a speech pathologist for teachers and parents.
- Short sessions aim to prepare children for literacy.
- Designed to extend vocabulary and phonological awareness skills.
- Scripted instructions provide clear guidelines on how to use the program.
- When used in conjunction with the progress screen, the program aims to maximise early intervention efforts.
- A note from the author, which provides a theoretical overview.
- Over 40 coloured cards, organised into the five semantic groups.
- A quick progress check/assessment to review skill development.
- A ‘no preparation’ required spiral bound A5 gloss coloured card flip book.
This product is also available in eBook format here.
National Curriculum Statement Click to reveal
Sound and letter knowledge - phonemic awareness (sounds of language) - recognises rhymes, syllables and sounds (phonemes) in spoken words
People also bought…
Alphabet and early phonics the multi-sensory way!$59.00 ex. GST$64.90 incl. GST
A program for 4-6 year olds, incorporating stage 1 phonic concepts.
Designed by Speech Pathologists for teachers and parents. Simple to use. Card sets explicitly teach alphabet and phonic sounds. Students feel their mouth making the
Phonological & phonemic awareness supporting early literacy – option 1...