$75.00 ex. GST $82.50 Incl. GST
Designed to equip teachers and parents of 4 year old children with activities that will develop semantic knowledge
- Designed by speech pathologists for teachers and parents.
- Packed with activities that develop semantic knowledge.
- Colour thematic picture scenes include: the zoo, transport, at home, food, school, toys, Australian animals, clothes, under the sea and birthday party.
- Specific semantic questioning is outlined for each picture scene.
- Examples of appropriate and inadequate responses for 5 year old children.
- Techniques and strategies are outlined when a child provides an inadequate answer.
- Instruction manual (37 pages)
National Curriculum Statement Click to reveal
Interpreting,analysing,evaluating - Comprehension - Use comprehension strategies to understand and discuss texts listened to, viewed or read independently
People also bought…
Semantic scenes and questioning set 2$75.00 ex. GST $82.50 Incl. GST
Designed to equip teachers and parents of 5 year old children with activities that will develop semantic knowledge
Designed by speech pathologists for teachers and parents. Packed with activities that develop semantic knowledge. Colour thematic picture scenes include: the zoo, transport, at home,
Listen a3 poster$5.50 ex. GST $6.05 Incl. GST
A poster designed by speech pathologists to illustrate the dimensions of listening.
Ideal to be used at the beginning of each classroom lesson to remind students about “good listening” For young students highlight one or two aspects
4 year old comprehension questions$75.00 ex. GST $82.50 Incl. GST
Over 35 cards with scripted questions for home or school, based upon recommended picture books for 4 year olds.
Designed by Speech Pathologists. Designed for teachers and parents. Lists of recommended books and scripted questions. Samples of typical student responses which are age appropriate
Developing news telling and narrative skills for 4 year olds$75.00 ex. GST $82.50 Incl. GST
An instruction manual with explicit detail on how to develop news (Show and Tell) skills for 4 year olds
A complete pack for the classroom or home instruction, this resource was designed by Speech Pathologists to help parents and teachers instruct 4 year olds