$75.00 ex. GST $82.50 Incl. GST
Product Support Video
Designed to equip teachers and parents of 4 year old children with activities that will develop semantic knowledge
- Designed by speech pathologists for teachers and parents.
- Packed with activities that develop semantic knowledge.
- Colour thematic picture scenes include: the zoo, transport, at home, food, school, toys, Australian animals, clothes, under the sea and birthday party.
- Specific semantic questioning is outlined for each picture scene.
- Examples of appropriate and inadequate responses for 5 year old children.
- Techniques and strategies are outlined when a child provides an inadequate answer.
- Instruction manual (37 pages)
National Curriculum Statement Click to reveal
Interpreting,analysing,evaluating - Comprehension - Use comprehension strategies to understand and discuss texts listened to, viewed or read independently
You may also like…
Related Blog Posts
Stay up to date with the latest news, discussions
and views from the PLD Literacy team.