$45.00 ex. GST $49.50 Incl. GST
Stage 1 Phonic Bingo Games provide an engaging way for students to rehearse their decoding, word recognition and phonic skills.
- The bingo games provide an engaging way for students to rehearse their decoding, word recognition and phonic skills.
- The pack is comprised of 11 bright and attractive games of bingo.
- The games outline a developmental sequence: 11 levels of Year 1 phonic based words.
- As a versatile tool, the bingo games can be played over and over again with an adult or peers.
- 11 bingo games (A5 size: 148.5mm high x 210mm wide).
- Instruction card
- Bingo games incorporate-
- CVC words introduced in four letter sound groups
- Phonic themes: sh, ch, th; oo, ee, ck
- CCVC words and CVCC words
- Phonic themes: ar, or, er; ay, ai and oy, Oi.
National Curriculum Statement Click to reveal
ACARA - Aust. Curriculum (Year 1: Expressing and developing ideas/ Spelling).
Know that regular one-syllable words are made up of letters and common letter clusters that correspond to the sounds heard, and how to use visual memory to write high-frequency words
People also bought…
Wikki stix, bulk pak b192$29.55 ex. GST $32.51 Incl. GST
A supplementary resource suitable to use with certain PLD resources.
Wikki Stix are made of yarn and food-grade non toxic wax. They have been manufactured in the USA for over twenty years. Slightly tacky, they
Teaching the first 100 sight words$75.00 ex. GST $82.50 Incl. GST
A program for 5 to 7 year olds that presents strategies for teaching the first 100 sight words.
Designed by a Speech Pathologist, this resource (78 pages) contains flash cards, games and assessments to assist teaching the reading and spelling of the first 100 sight words.
First writing activities for the early childhood years$75.00 ex. GST $82.50 Incl. GST
First Writing Tasks – for the early childhood years is a program for 4 to 6 year olds that contains a large range of writing genres designed to move students from role-play writing into early phonetic writing and finally into writing with emerging conventional spelling.
Designed by a Speech Pathologist for use in schools and the home. A large range of writing genres designed to move students from role-play writing
First reading words$75.00 ex. GST $82.50 Incl. GST
A program for 5 to 6 year olds that addresses CVC words in 4 progressive steps.
Designed by a Speech Pathologist for use in schools and the home, this resource presents a progressive approach to decoding (or “sounding-out”) some of the