$45.00 ex. GST $49.50 Incl. GST
Stage 1 Phonic Bingo Games provide an engaging way for students to rehearse their decoding, word recognition and phonic skills.
- The bingo games provide an engaging way for students to rehearse their decoding, word recognition and phonic skills.
- The pack is comprised of 11 bright and attractive games of bingo.
- The games outline a developmental sequence: 11 levels of Year 1 phonic based words.
- As a versatile tool, the bingo games can be played over and over again with an adult or peers.
- 11 bingo games (A5 size: 148.5mm high x 210mm wide).
- Instruction card
- Bingo games incorporate-
- CVC words introduced in four letter sound groups
- Phonic themes: sh, ch, th; oo, ee, ck
- CCVC words and CVCC words
- Phonic themes: ar, or, er; ay, ai and oy, Oi.
National Curriculum Statement Click to reveal
ACARA - Aust. Curriculum (Year 1: Expressing and developing ideas/ Spelling).
Know that regular one-syllable words are made up of letters and common letter clusters that correspond to the sounds heard, and how to use visual memory to write high-frequency words
People also bought…
Wikki stix, bulk pak b192$29.55 ex. GST $32.50 Incl. GST
A supplementary resource suitable to use with certain PLD resources.
Wikki Stix are made of yarn and food-grade non toxic wax. They have been manufactured in the USA for over twenty years. Slightly tacky, they
Teaching the first 100 sight words$75.00 ex. GST $82.50 Incl. GST
Flash cards, games, assessments and display.
Designed by a Speech Pathologist. Includes: Four explicit instruction strategies are applied to the first 100 sight words. Methods for whole class and small group
First writing activities for the early childhood years$75.00 ex. GST $82.50 Incl. GST
For the junior primary years
Designed by speech pathologists for students in the junior primary. A large range of writing genres are designed to move students from ‘role-play’ writing into
First reading words$75.00 ex. GST $82.50 Incl. GST
A program for 5 to 6 year olds that addresses CVC words in 4 progressive steps.
Designed by a Speech Pathologist for use in schools and the home, this resource presents a progressive approach to decoding (or “sounding-out”) some of the