$45.00 ex. GST $49.50 Incl. GST
Product Support Video
Stage 1 Phonic Bingo Games provide an engaging way for students to rehearse their decoding, word recognition and phonic skills.
- The bingo games provide an engaging way for students to rehearse their decoding, word recognition and phonic skills.
- The pack is comprised of 11 bright and attractive games of bingo.
- The games outline a developmental sequence: 11 levels of Year 1 phonic based words.
- As a versatile tool, the bingo games can be played over and over again with an adult or peers.
- 11 bingo games (A5 size: 148.5mm high x 210mm wide).
- Instruction card
- Bingo games incorporate-
- CVC words introduced in four letter sound groups
- Phonic themes: sh, ch, th; oo, ee, ck
- CCVC words and CVCC words
- Phonic themes: ar, or, er; ay, ai and oy, Oi.
National Curriculum Statement Click to reveal
ACARA - Aust. Curriculum (Year 1: Expressing and developing ideas/ Spelling).
Know that regular one-syllable words are made up of letters and common letter clusters that correspond to the sounds heard, and how to use visual memory to write high-frequency words
Related Blog Posts
Stay up to date with the latest news, discussions
and views from the PLD Literacy team.