Limited Time Offer! Upgrade Phonic Dictation with 50% off
First published in 2011, PLD are celebrating the 10th anniversary of the release of our best-selling program, Phonic Dictation, by offering teachers and schools a 50% discount on upgrading existing versions to the 2021 version.
Why Upgrade to the 2021 Version?
The 2021 update features the phonic passages for dictation and timed repeated reading that schools know and trust along with an updated format and new illustrations. From Term 4 in Foundation through to the end of Year 6, the 2021 version of Phonic Dictation is an essential program pivotal to successful implementation outlined in PLD’s Teaching Sequence Manuals.
How to View and Compare the New Editions?
Over the next few weeks, the new editions will appear online. By selecting the ‘preview’ button on each program page, it is possible to compare the new editions with those currently in schools. The update to Phonic Dictation – Stage 1 is available to view now.
How to Claim this Offer?
If teachers or schools have any of the above versions, simply fill out the form below and return the covers to PLD before 28 February 2021. For school orders, PLD will provide an invoice to replace existing versions. For personal orders, PLD will contact you for payment once the covers have been received. Teachers and schools are encouraged to return the covers in Term 4 so PLD can prepare the new editions to be posted out late January 2021, ready for the new school year. *Terms & Conditions apply.
Terms & Conditions:
- Once the above form had been completed, remove and return the covers, at your cost to PLD Literacy, 116 Parry Street, Perth WA 6000 by 28 February 2021. Why return the covers? By removing the covers teaching staff still can use the books, while awaiting replacements. Returning the covers and not the full resource(s) will substantially reduce the postage costs. The older cover-less versions in schools must be removed from circulation and recycled immediately upon receiving the 2021 versions.
- PLD recommends obtaining a tracking number when returning covers. PLD accepts no responsibility for packages lost or delayed in the mail.
- With the provision of a purchase order, PLD will replace the agreed-upon returned covers with 2021 versions of Phonic Dictation at 50% discount and PLD will also cover the freight charge on the revised versions back to the school.
- The offer is available for school and personal orders pertaining to the trade-in of the Phonic Dictation program. This offer is not available to new orders. PLD’s standard 20% trade-in offer applies to all other program upgrades.
- PLD will replace print books only, we are unable to exchange the replacement for individual eBooks or eBook licenses.