Yes. PLD provides a 20% discount on the revised version of the resources you would like to trade-in. Please carefully follow the steps below to ensure that you complete this form accurately.
- Step 1. Download the current schools request for resources and training form HERE.
- Step 2. Print off your accession list of PLD titles, and have it next to you as a reference while you complete the ‘How many copies are in the school’ and ‘Year’ fields.
- Step 3. Identify any titles that have gone missing and need to be replaced.
- Step 4. Identify any titles you require single or multiple copies of.
- Step 5. Identify any titles you would like to trade/upgrade by completing the ‘Trade-in’ fields.
- Step 6. Return this form by email to our Schools and Training Manager [email protected]
Upon receipt of this form (i.e. the list of items that are to be traded in and their replacements), a quote can be supplied. Once the quote is accepted, please forward a purchase order number or credit card details, and the ‘trade-in’ will be processed. To benefit from this discount, the office must receive the ‘trade-in’ resource or be provided with evidence of its destruction prior to releasing the new resource.
How do we arrange the return of items to PLD for Trade-In?
Option 1: Return all trade-in items to PLD, addressed to:
116 Parry Street
Perth WA 6000
Option 2: Remove the covers of trade-in items and post these back to the PLD office. Why remove the covers? By removing the covers, teaching staff still can use the books, while waiting for the replacements. By returning the covers, this reduces the postage costs involved in the return of the items. Importantly the older editions (in their damaged cover-less format) will then likely be removed from circulation, upon the delivery of the new items.
Step 3: New replacement items are posted out from the PLD office. Please note that the trade-in discount can be applied to any of the PLD range (with the exception of the Decodable Home and Targeted Group Reading Books, R.I.C. Publications and Wikki-Stix sets).
If you have any questions about Trade-Ins please get in contact to [email protected]