PLD provides a 20% discount on the revised version of the resources you would like to trade-in. Please carefully follow the steps below to ensure that you complete this form accurately.
- Step 1. Download the current schools request for resources and training form HERE and write down how many copies of each program are in the school and the year published.
- Step 2. Identify any titles that have gone missing and need to be replaced.
- Step 3. Identify any titles you require single or multiple copies of.
- Step 4. Identify any titles you would like to trade/upgrade.
- Step 5. Email the list of titles to [email protected]
Upon receipt of the email (i.e. the list of items that are to be traded in and their replacements), a quote can be supplied. Once the quote is accepted, please forward a purchase order number or credit card details, and the ‘trade-in’ will be processed. To benefit from this discount, the office must receive the ‘trade-in’ resource or be provided with evidence of its destruction prior to releasing the new resource.
Step 1: Arrange for the return of the older resources
- Option 1: Return all trade-in items to PLD, addressed to: PLD Literacy, ATTN: TRADE-INS, 116 Parry Street, Perth WA 6000.
- Option 2: Remove the covers of trade-in items and post these back to the PLD office. Why remove the covers? By removing the covers, teaching staff still can use the books, while waiting for the replacements. By returning the covers, this reduces the postage costs involved in the return of the items. Importantly the older editions (in their damaged cover-less format) will then likely be removed from circulation, upon the delivery of the new items.
Step 2: New replacement items are posted out from the PLD office upon receipt of the covers or full resource returns. Please note that the trade-in discount can be applied to the entire PLD range, with the exception of the Decodable Home and Targeted Group Reading Books, R.I.C. Publications and Wikki-Stix sets.
If you have any questions about Trade-ins please get in contact to [email protected]