This item is a Download
This fine and gross motor development milestone sheet for 4 and 5 year old children outlines tips for home and causes for concern.
Designed by Occupational Therapists this resource promotes awareness of early motor developmental milestones.
The sheet outlines:
- What children be able to do with their body.
- Tips for parents in the home environment so that they can stimulate their child’s motor skills.
- A list of observations of children’s motor skills (or lack of) which are causes for concern and suggest visits to an Occupational Therapist.
Download the information sheets by clicking the links below:
- The 4 year old information sheet is available for download and distribution here.
- The 5 year old information sheet is available for download and distribution here.