$75.00 ex. GST $82.50 Incl. GST
An early childhood approach to instructing letter formation.
Developed by an Occupational Therapist, this easy-to-use resource contains an early childhood approach to developing positive letter formation skills.
- The process commences by targeting letter formation in a “big way” on A3 sheets, then progresses to A4 sized letter formation before mini letters
- Each activity provides scripted instructions for the supporting adult
- Additional information on pencil grip, posture, positioning of paper etc.
- Also available in Foundation font. View the full Foundation font edition here.
- Instruction manual (264 pages)
Phases of writing development ages 3 to 5
A milestone and information sheet which identifies the four phases of writing development. It includes age related examples.
Getting ready for writing (pre-writing patterns)
A sheet which identifies the six basic (pre-writing) patterns that form the basis of all alphabet letters.
Throughout the early years, children are encouraged to participate in a range of fine motor activities that develop: their manipulative skills a dominant hand the
Pencil grip & drawing skills ages 1 to 6
These milestone and information sheets identify the age related milestones for hand function, pencil grip (grasp) and drawing skills in children aged 1 to 6 years. They present images of good and NOT good pencil grip and also outline hints for making good pencil grip easier.
Correct pencil grip
A downloadable fact sheet with large illustrations and helpful tips of good pencil grip for left and right hand students.
This item is available for download from the link above.