$75.00 ex. GST $82.50 Incl. GST
In stock (can be backordered)
An early childhood approach to instructing letter formation.
Developed by an Occupational Therapist, this easy-to-use resource contains an early childhood approach to developing positive letter formation skills.
- The process commences by targeting letter formation in a “big way” on A3 sheets, then progresses to A4 sized letter formation before mini letters
- Each activity provides scripted instructions for the supporting adult
- Additional information on pencil grip, posture, positioning of paper etc.
- Also available in Foundation font. View the full Foundation font edition here.
- Instruction manual (264 pages)