$65.00 ex. GST $71.50 Incl. GST
Product Support Video
An instruction manual (with games and worksheets) targeting letter sounds and letter formation for 4 to 6 year olds.
Designed by Speech Pathologists and Occupational Therapists, this comprehensive guide provides simple and easy-to-use techniques to learn the alphabet.
- Targets letter instruction
- Multiple opportunities for students to rehearse alphabet concepts
- Focuses on recognition, application and letter formation of the alphabet
- Instruction manual (159 pages)
- Games and worksheets
- Alphabet sound knowledge checks
National Curriculum Statement Click to reveal
Sound and letter knowledge - Alphabet knowledge - Recognise the letters of the alphabet and know there are lower and upper case letters
Related Blog Posts
Stay up to date with the latest news, discussions
and views from the PLD Literacy team.