Product Support Video
Desk strips for 5 to 6 year olds designed to support early spelling and writing in Cursive or Foundation font
The desk strips are attractive resources for use in the school or home to assist children during early spelling and writing efforts providing:
- Stage 1 phonic concepts: e.g. sh, ch, th, oo, ee, ck, ar, or, er …
- Letter starting points, sizing of letter and placement on lines
- Pictures to support alphabet sound recall
- Available in Cursive and Foundation font
- Desk Strips (Pack of 30 – stickers)
National Curriculum Statement Click to reveal
Expressing and developing ideas - Spelling - Know that spoken sounds and words can be written down using letters of the alphabet and how to write some high-frequency sight words and know words.
Related Blog Posts
Stay up to date with the latest news, discussions
and views from the PLD Literacy team.