$75.00 ex. GST $82.50 Incl. GST
Product Support Video
A supplemental resource targeting letter formation in early childhood available in Cursive or Foundation font
Developed by an Occupational Therapist, this easy-to-use resource contains an early childhood approach to developing positive letter formation skills. Available in both a cursive and foundation font.
- The process commences by targeting letter formation in a “big way” on A3 sheets, then progresses to A4 sized letter formation
before mini letters
- Each activity provides scripted instructions for the supporting adult
- Additional information on pencil grip, posture, positioning of paper etc.
- Available in Cursive or Foundation fonts
- Instruction manual (264 pages)
National Curriculum Statement Click to reveal
Creating texts - Handwriting - Developing a fluent, legible handwriting style, beginning with unjoined letters and moving to joined handwriting
Related Blog Posts
Stay up to date with the latest news, discussions
and views from the PLD Literacy team.