Thank you for your interest in our 2020 tracking spreadsheets for monitoring student progress.
What is the purpose of the 2020 PLD Tracking Sheets?
- These PLD tracking sheets integrate the paper based tests which can be downloaded HERE and will help schools manage the implementation across classes and year levels.
- The sheets record the results of the PLD termly screening and facilitate a process in which classes are organised into three ability levels (or explicit teaching groups).
- The tracking sheets record the termly results of the PLD structured synthetic phonics (SSP) implementation.
- From a teacher’s perespective the data collection and analysis process highlights the measurable improvement in skills each term as a result of 9 or 10 weeks of explicit targeted teaching.
- In schools with support staff, the data will highlight the students and key areas that support staff can target (in conjunction with the classroom teachers).
- From a school leader perspective, the data highlights classrooms, teaching staff and/or students who require additional resources.
- The scheduling of the assessments are outlined within the downloadable 2020 PLD Whole School Literacy Plan and 2020 Whole Year Scope and Sequence Overview: Early Years to Year 6.
Please enter your details below and we’ll email you a link, so that you can download the spreadsheets. The document is in Google Sheets format, however, if you prefer you can download them into Excel, both of which can be further customised.