PLD’s Alignment to the Australian National Curriculum
How does PLD align to the Australian National Curriculum?
In the attached download we have outlined where PLD applies to each year level, the content code and descriptor and the related PLD programs.
PLD’s Alignment with the Early Years Learning Framework
Structured Synthetic Phonics Time-Savers – Stage 5 & 6 (Subscription)
Year Level: School Licenses, Years 3 to 6
$225.00 (inc. $20.45 GST)
This is a PLD Whole School License resource.
By purchasing this license, this program will be accessible as a digital flipbook that will be stored in your secure account on the PLD website. The program will be accessible as a digital flipbook that teachers can access on any device for as long as the license is active. A School Licence is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and can be shared with all staff employed at the school.
We highly recommend that either the Principal, Deputy Principal or a member of the admin team purchase the School Licence in order to manage the account and its users. For more information, visit our Whole School Licence FAQ.
This ready to use resource is designed to be used in conjunction with the Phonic and Sight Word Sequence but takes the preparation out of the phonics program. Included in the program are ready to use Stage 5 & Stage 6 phonic-based spelling lists and weekly templates with spelling routines. Within the text are Stage 5 and 6 fully prepared colour coded word lists highlighting the phonic and sound structure. The text also includes smaller versions of the word lists (also colour coded into the sound and phonic structure) to supply to the students. To assist in teaching and consolidating reading skills, the resource contains flashcards os stage 5 and 6 phonic concepts as well as suffix tasks.
To assist in teaching and consolidating reading skills, the resource contains flash cards to teach phonic concepts and rapid automatic reading tasks to improve reading accuracy and fluency.
Stage 5 & 6 sections feature:
- Section 1: Ready to use spelling lists
- Section 2: Student spelling lists and activity templates
- Section 3: Flash cards
Other resources in this series:
- Structured Synthetic Phonics Time-Savers – Stage 1 & 2
- Structured Synthetic Phonics Time-Savers – Stage 3 & 4
- Structured Synthetic Phonics Time-Savers – Stage 5 & 6
- Full Set of Structured Synthetic Phonics Time-Savers
We hope this resource becomes a valuable addition to the classroom and a time-saver in preparation for spelling and reading lessons.
Books: PLD’s books may only be used by the Authorised Purchaser, and the Authorised Purchaser’s students, and only in conjunction with classes taken by the Authorised Purchaser. PLD’s books may be photocopied up to 10% per year for use only by the Authorised Purchaser. The Authorised Purchaser is defined as the original purchaser of the PLD materials.
eBooks: PLD’s eBooks may only be used by the Authorised Purchaser, and the Authorised Purchaser’s students, and only in conjunction with classes taken by the Authorised Purchaser. The Authorised Purchaser is defined as the original purchaser of the PLD eBook. Under the ‘Statutory Educational License’ the authorised purchaser can:
- View the eBook as a whole or in part
- Copy the eBook to their personal drive or locally on their device
- Display the eBook on your Interactive Whiteboard, projector or smart TV, for the purpose of teaching the students in their own classroom
- Photocopy or print up to 10% of the eBook per year, for use with the students in their classroom(s).
For copyright purposes, every page of the PLD eBooks will be stamped with the name & email address provided by the purchaser at the time of order. PLD ebooks belong solely to the purchaser and may not be shared with colleagues, parents or anyone else. PLD eBooks must not be uploaded to school servers, intranets or online platforms. Schools wishing to license PLD eBooks can contact us HERE.
School Licences: A School Licence is a multi-user subscription to a PLD resource, such as a book or program, in a digital and printable format that is accessible via the ‘My Subscription’ section of the PLD website. A School Licence is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and can be used by an unlimited number of teachers within a school. When bought under a School Licence:
- Resources are accessible in digital, flipbook format, which teachers can access from anywhere, at any time, on any device via the PLD website.
- The resources can be used by any amount of teachers in that school.
- Multiple teachers can access the resources simultaneously.
- The resource is available to print, subject to the standard 10% per year limitation as per Australian Copyright law.
- Updated versions of resources will be automatically accessible to users with a current licence for free, ensuring all users have access to the latest versions of resources.
- Resources are stored centrally and accessed via a secure login account on the PLD website. Thus, all currently subscription resources are accessible in the one convenient place, making resources extremely easy to find. Moreso, the school license offering eradicates the frustration of lost or misplaced resources and programs which happens often with hardback books.
Additional information can be accessed via the following links:
PLD’s Copyright Policy: https://support.pld-literacy.org/en-au/article/copyright-and-terms-of-use-of-pld-literacy-15tkcer/