$75.00 ex. GST $82.50 Incl. GST
Product Support Video
A systematic letter formation and phonics program available in the foundation or cursive fonts
- Authored collaboratively by an occupational therapist and a speech pathologist.
- In an era of expanding use of technology, the literature review highlights the current status of handwriting.
- This program presents handwriting and phonics simultaneously in an systematic manner.
- Each lesson outlines instructions and assessment rating scales.
- The program contains numerous progress reviews to monitor skill development.
- Available in the foundation or cursive font.
National Curriculum Statement Click to reveal
Creating texts - Handwriting - Developing a fluent, legible handwriting style, beginning with unjoined letters and moving to joined handwriting
Related Blog Posts
Stay up to date with the latest news, discussions
and views from the PLD Literacy team.