$75.00 ex. GST$82.50 incl. GST
A systematic letter formation and phonics program available in the foundation or cursive fonts
- Authored collaboratively by an occupational therapist and a speech pathologist.
- In an era of expanding use of technology, the literature review highlights the current status of handwriting.
- This program presents handwriting and phonics simultaneously in an systematic manner.
- Each lesson outlines instructions and assessment rating scales.
- The program contains numerous progress reviews to monitor skill development.
- Available in the foundation or cursive font.
National Curriculum Statement Click to reveal
Creating texts - Handwriting - Developing a fluent, legible handwriting style, beginning with unjoined letters and moving to joined handwriting
People also bought…
Stage 1 phonic charts$35.00 ex. GST $38.50 Incl. GST
A resource designed for students aged 5-7 years of age or at a stage 1 level
The charts can be utilised for the purpose of display or as flash cards. Each set, extends phonic knowledge, whilst highlighting the sound structure and
Stage 1 phonic dictation$75.00 ex. GST $82.50 Incl. GST
Learning to apply phonic knowledge to extended writing tasks.
The program develops the ability to transfer phonic and spelling skills into extended reading and written tasks. Short presentation formats outline dictation only. Extended formats
Teaching the first 100 sight words$75.00 ex. GST $82.50 Incl. GST
A program for 5 to 7 year olds that presents strategies for teaching the first 100 sight words.
Designed by a Speech Pathologist, this resource (78 pages) contains flash cards, games and assessments to assist teaching the reading and spelling of the first 100 sight words.
Phonic flash cards stage 1,2,3 & 4$45.00 ex. GST $49.50 Incl. GST
Phonic Flash Cards – Strengthening the relationship between letters and sounds. A Program for Year 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Flash cards are a powerful instructional tool. They are an effective way to present, practise, consolidate and revise concepts at a whole class, small group