$244.00 ex. GST $228.15 Incl. GST
The range of programs provides a colour coded flip book, consolidation work sheets and explicit letter formation tasks. Ideal for the skill rehearsal that is required in the early years.
This pack includes:
- Designed by Speech Pathologists for teachers and parents.
- Simple to use. Card sets explicitly teach alphabet and phonic sounds.
- Students feel their mouth making the sounds.
- A body action is outlined for each sound.
- An effective and engaging way to teach alphabet and phonic sounds.
Games and worksheets designed by Speech Pathologists and Occupational Therapists.
- Organised according to structured synthetic phonics:
- Group 1: s, a, t, p, i, n
Group 2: m, r, h, e, c, d
Group 3: f, l, g, o, u, b
Group 4: w, j, v, k, z, y
- The resource provides multiple opportunities to rehearse the recognition, application and letter formation of the alphabet sounds.
- Screening formats to track student performance on letter sound recognition and letter formation.
- Occupational therapy and speech pathology collaborated to create this resource.
- Designed for finger tracing and rainbow writing.
- Two levels of verbal formation cues.
- 26 x A4 colour double sided alphabet formation cards.
- The process commences by targeting letter formation in a “big way” on A3 sheets, then progresses to A4 sized letter formation before mini letters
- Each activity provides scripted instructions for the supporting adult
- Additional information on pencil grip, posture, positioning of paper etc.