Our online courses have been personally developed by Diana Rigg to allow teachers around Australia and internationally to access evidence-based professional learning in Literacy. The PLD online courses are a cost-effective professional learning alternative for classroom teachers and their assistants. Four of our most popular online courses provide the first training video free to preview. The preview accounts for between 20 minutes and 1 hour of openly accessible training. These previews are designed to give you an overview of the course, to decide if they are right for you. When you are ready to purchase, if you are interested in multiple licenses for your school, you now receive a scaled discount. Our online courses provide:
- Can be viewed by individuals or as a group
- Include unlimited access to all content for 90 days.
- Run between 1 hour and 4 hours in length.
- Can be accessed anywhere via our convenient online platform https://courses.pld-literacy.org/
- All registered participants receive a certificate upon completion of the course content.
- Generous discounts apply for multi user purchases between 2-100 participants.
PLD’s four most popular courses are listed first, click on any of the images below to view the available courses.
Don’t forget to check out our other Professional Development options below.