PLD have been devastated hearing about our recent bushfire crisis. Many people have lost everything and we were looking for a way to help. We have decided to focus our efforts into two areas.
Firstly, has your school been damaged in the recent fires?
PLD Literacy would like to help schools get back up and running ASAP. We will also be donating resources directly to affected schools. Depending upon the damage incurred by the school, PLD will be providing resources valued between $250 and $500 to up to 50 classrooms to get them up and running. If your school has been affected by the recent bushfires, please get in contact through the form below.
T&Cs: By accepting resources, PLD reserves the right to promote, that these are the 50 schools that have benefited from the PLD resource packs following the bushfires. The form must be filled out with the concent of your school, on behalf of the school.
Secondly, 100% of the proceeds of desk strips and mats to be donated
During Term 1, 100% of the proceeds of every sale of the below downloadable Phonic Desk Strips or Desk Mats will go to The Australian Red Cross Disaster Relief and Recovery. Please click on the ‘Read More’ buttons to view or purchase the resources.
- Phonic Desk Strips – Stage 1 – Foundation Font (Downloadable)$2.00
- Alphabet Desk Strips – Foundation Font (Downloadable)$2.00
- Phonic Desk Strips – Stage 2 (Downloadable)$2.00
- Alphabet Desk Mats for The Early Years – Cursive (Downloadable)$2.00
- Alphabet Desk Strips – Cursive Font (Downloadable)$2.00
- Alphabet Desk Mats for The Early Years – Foundation (Downloadable)$2.00
If you need any support with our downloadable desk strips, read our support article here.