Follow this procedure when booking School Based Presentations or Parent Education Sessions.
Please note that bookings typically require a 3 – 6 month advance booking.
Step 1: Download and completethe PD Booking Form. (NOTE: Use the attachment form Parent Education Session Background Information for Parent Education Sessions.) Attach a minimum of 3 potential PD dates and times then forward the forms by email ([email protected]) or fax [+61 (08) 9389 7232]. Additional details can be found on the Contact page.
Download PLD Consultancy Services Information for more on presentations.
Step 2: A formal booking will be made once PLD receives the information from Step 1. PLD will send confirmation of the scheduled date.
Step 3: PLD will forward to the school: a proposed agenda for the presentation, a set of handouts for duplication and an invoice. Payment to PLD is required before or on the day of the presentation.
Typical Equipment Requirements
- A data projector or interactive whiteboard.
- 2 large white boards at the front.
- A presenter’s area at the front: large table (or small tables placed together) for placement of presenting gear.
PLEASE NOTE: The price list (available upon application) includes the following consultation process:
- Phone call(s) or email communication to confirm dates, times and the location of the presentation.
- Clarification of any points of concern raised on the PD Background Information questionnaire (strictly confidential) which is essential to providing details that will enable PLD to tailored a presentation specifically to a school’s needs.