Yes. PLD provides a 20% discount on the new version of the resources you would like to trade-in.
Step 1: Establish what is to be traded in
This can be done a number of ways:
- Option 1: Post or hand deliver the dated copies of the PLD resources to our Perth office at 116 Parry Street, Perth WA 6000
- Option 2: Scan/photograph the covers of the resources that may be traded in, and email these to [email protected]
- Option 3: Email the titles of the PLD publications that are to be traded in.
- Option 1: Post back to PLD all items to be ‘traded-in’. Address: TRADE IN’s PLD Literacy and Learning, 116 Parry St Perth WA 6000
- Option 2: Remove the covers of trade-in items and post these back to the PLD office.
Step 3: New replacement items are posted out.
The trade-in discount is only provided for the newer version of the exact resource (i.e. it’s successor).